Friday, August 7, 2009

Our quick trip to Utah

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house on Friday afternoon. Check out Cade's blog for more about it.

We then met more family at Training Table for dinner.
I love her! My sweet Aunt Kathy:)






My sister Amy with Evan.

I love this pic!


Saturday was spent swimming at my parents condo and Cafe Rio for dinner while Bryce and Cade went to Mackay Idaho to fish (Cade is waiting for the pictures from Grandma Wilcox so he can blog about his trip. Be sure to check back on his blog for that). Then it was off to Kaysville and a visit with Great Grandma and Grandpa Kearl.
Later it was time for cousins. Katie and Haylee together again.

Raspberry picking in Grandpa's Garden.



Cade and Miles in the raspberry patch.








and a family game of HORSE

It was such a quick trip but we had a great time. We love you guys and hopefully we will see you again soon:)



2 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love Cade's blog, btw, I love hearing his thoughts about going to the temple.

Any plans to visit Arizona any time soon? ;) We'd love to see you guys!

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Staci- we were at the open house on the same day!!! Crazy!
But unfortunately no Cafe Rio! I would kill for one of the pork barbacoa salads!!