Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An August full of celebrations!

It all started with Bryce's 30th birthday. He has officially said goodbye to his 20's:( He did get a yummy dessert and some cute cards from the kids though.



Cade's arm that is stopping Evan from blowing out the candles, lol.


The next day it was on to Cade's 9th birthday.





This is his 'I can't believe I just got an Xbox 360' smile.

On Saturday we celebrated his birthday in a combined birthday party with his friend Zach. It was at the Mini Grand Prix.


These two also had a pretty good time.


Cade and Zach blowing out the candles on their cake.


and then diggin' in.





Haylee and Alyssa had so much fun going from ride to ride.


Of course, she was just a little too short to go on most of them, so guess who got to go with her...
Here we are on the most ricketty (sp?) rollercoaster. I think we went at least 5 times.


Cade and Bennet loved it!


Then we moved on to Evan's birthday. This picture was taken at 10:00 at night, and Kendal was already in bed (our nephew Josh is in town, that is why the kids are all so alert and happy this late at night)





Here is my big 3 year old with his cake.



Opening presents, he loved everything he got. Thanks grandma's and grandpa's for your gifts as well.



I love all of my boys, and love that they get to celebrate their birthdays together. This last week we also celebrated our 11 year anniversary and our 4 year temple anniversary. We have so much to be thankful for. It has been a busy two weeks and I am ready for a break until the girls' birthdays roll around in October.

*On a side note, Evan almost didn't make it to his 3rd birthday as he nearly drove my car into the neighbors house. That is for another post, and I am going running. I will try to post it tomorrow*

2 comments:

Missy said...

Wow! What a busy month!
I can't wait to hear about the car story!

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday everybody!