Thursday, August 27, 2009

Football Season #3

Cade got a call from his coach for the Giants, asking him to come back and play for them again this year. This is such a great team, and now he has moved up a division, so he is playing with the 9-11 year olds. Bryce has also been coaching this team, and loving every second of it!





Cade and Derek. These two were buddies when we first moved to Vegas and Cade was only 2 years old. Derek's family moved to California, and back just a few months ago when his mom got remarried. They live on the other side of town but both ended up on the same team. I am so glad to have Rebecca (his mom) back. She is one of those friends who you learn so much from and never forget. She is amazing!
It's still strange to see these two together and so grown up!

It should be an awesome season. I can't wait until they start their games in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Good luck with your season!

Lacy said...

When I saw you the other day I wanted to talk to you about this football thing! I signed my Kade up with Pop warner and it was HORRIBLE!!! I made him quit, but I will tell you the whole story next time I run into you. Looks like your Cade is doing awesome, hope he has a good season :)