Monday, July 27, 2009

The Thoughts of Cade...

Cade is about to turn 9 (I can't believe I'm OLD enough to have a 9 year old). He has occasionally asked about journaling. I haven't bought one yet, for fear of my 2 crazy little tornados that seem to destroy anything they can get their hands on. For example, last month we had 3 piano books, along with their assignment books thrown over the fence into the pool. This seems to be the story of our lives right now. Then, last night as I was blogging, I decided to start a blog for Cade. He loves to look at other people's blogs, and was pretty darn excited when I asked if he would like his own. I am hoping it will be protected from Evan & Kendal (although I don't know that I would be surprised if they figured a way to throw the computer into the pool:)

His blog address is http://thethoughtsofcade.blogspot.com

His goal is to blog at least once a week, more if something really exciting happens. I told him he could take pictures of anything he wanted to go along with his posts. I will print his blog once a year, and put it somewhere safe. This, for us, seems to be the perfect way to journal.

Feel free to check out his blog, and I'm sure he would LOVE any comments anyone would like to leave him.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun idea. Can't wait to see what he has to say.

kc'sbunch said...

Hey Staci, It is fun to catch up on your family. Savanah is finally done with school if you want to get together. I could even come to you and let the kids swim. Let me know your schedule. We are open for the next 3 weeks, but I am trying to fill in some of those days with visiting fun friends like you and relaxing a little.

Ingrid said...

I love this idea, and might just have to use it for Jacob too. It was fun to see you last weekend.