Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Preschool update

I know I posted about Evan going to preschool, but forgot to update with Kendal. In the co-op we do, one boy moved away. That just left us with Evan and another little boy. Both boys have younger sisters the same age, so we decided to include them. That would give each of us mom's two days a week without any kids. It is perfect, for us -and the kids. They love their preschool time, and we love our kid-less time! It is only every other week since it rotates between our two houses, but those weeks are definitely cherished. I have been able to volunteer at the school, which I love. I haven't really been able to do that since I have always had little ones at home.

So here are my two cuties, ready to head off to preschool together - Oh, and Evan no longer refers to it as 'fake school'. Phew.. I thought he was on to me for a minute there:)




No comments: