Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Girls' Birthdays

Haylee turned 8 & Kendal turned 4!!

Haylee had a 'Girly spa day' with her friends, which also included Kendal


We did hair, nails, had yummy smelling lotion and lip gloss.




These cute girls were hard at work!


















The girls also decorated their own frames. We took pictures of each girl with Haylee, and Bryce printed them during the party. By the time the party was over, they each left with their own frame and picture with Haylee. They turned out so cute!




Kendal got her birthday wish (thanks to some friends coming through town and heading to Disneyland) We went with them for a day, which happened to be right on her birthday! This was one happy little 4 year old!



I can't believe my girls are growing up so fast! Haylee is excited to get baptised on Saturday. My girls are so amazing and caring. I love these two, and I am so thankful for everything they add to our family!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Is Haylee really getting baptized this weekend? I can't believe how the years have flown by! I still see her as my shy, sweet preschooler, and here she is 8. Still sweet and probably not so shy. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about the baptism.