Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Catching up.. the Boys' birthdays

Cade turned 11 & Evan turned 5!!

We celebrated birthdays at home with our family - and managed to get some pictures of just how much my cute kiddos do love each other:)



















Of course, their silliness came shining through!





















Evan decided he wanted to take Conrad with him to Chuck-e-Cheese this year. Cade wanted to take JD to play laser tag that is right next door. I figured it was perfect, accomplish 2 things at once! We all started here for pizza, drinks and games.


























Then these two boys headed off with Bryce to play laser tag.







I can't believe another year has gone by. I love my boys with all my heart. They are my football fanatics. They keep me dodging footballs all day and night as they play endless games in the house (and have for years.) I hope they continue to grow up being good buddies, and I'm sure that football is just another link that will keep them together:)

No comments: