Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kendal's Birthday trip to Disneyland

We didn't plan for it to happen on her birthday exactly, but it worked out that way. Some friends of ours were coming through Vegas on their way to Disneyland. We decided to run away for a day and go with them.







These two girls are BFF's. They had such a great time together. I wish we lived closer!


























It was another great trip to Disneyland. We love it (as I am sure you all know by now:) Out of all of the times we have gone, this was the first time in October. I love all of the fall decorations. I did get a little teary eyed while we were there though. One of our favorite rides has always been Soarin over California. Since we started going on it, we have always had a kid that was too small to ride, so Bryce and I have spent lots of time waiting outside to do the switch with the kids. This time, Kendal was finally tall enough to ride. So we all went on as a family, no more waiting outside under the mister. As we were coming off, I was all teary eyed just realizing how fast time goes by, considering Evan and Kendal weren't even born when I was first waiting outside the ride with Haylee. Now, they are both big enough that we can all go together. I guess it doesn't really have so much to do with ride itself, but more of a reality check of just how fast our kids really do grow up. It used to seem like it would be forever until we could all go on together as a family, and now that its here, I look back and realize just how fast time really does go by. It wont be long before we dont have to wait out with the kids on any of the rides.. I'm sure I will bring on the full tears for that. Ha - just kidding (sort of:)

No comments: