Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Haylee's dance recital

I finally have time to post these pictures. This was Haylee's first dance recital a few weeks ago. She did great! She can be so shy at times, that we wondered how she would do up on the stage. We were pleasantly surpised when she got out there, and danced her little heart out! We were so proud of her, and she can't wait until dance classes start again in August.



She is the second one in from the right.
Sorry this picture is so dark. She is the one on the right.
These last two are the finale. Haylee said the best part was the balloons they dropped right at the end.



2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

She looks so cute!! All the joys of having a girl--I wouldn't know!

Ingrid said...

I've been waiting for these pictures! I am so proud of Haylee. I wish that I could have seen it in person. She looks so sweet in her dance costume. Great job!