Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

I had to work on the 4th this year, so we went to dinner the night before and then to a park near our old house that does firework on the 3rd every year. It worked out great for us. Then, on the 4th, we had some friends over to swim during the day. That night I left for work, and Bryce and the kids went to a friends house for more swimming, and then a big firework show with the neighbors in front of our house.



Evan is such a goof ball! He has discovered he loves to smile for the camera... Now if we could just get him to tone it down a bit:)
The kids were having relay races while waiting for the firework show to start.
I think by the end of the summer, we are going to have a TON of pictures off of this "diving rock". It is a hit with all of the kids, and so I have a bunch of pictures already.


3 comments:

kc'sbunch said...

your family is growing up so quickly! I can't wait to jump off of the diving rock.

QnA Drapers said...

You guys are so adorable! Looks like another hot fourth in Vegas!

Jer & Di said...

Boy..I haven't visited your blog in quite awhile, you have done some amazing things girl, can I say I am so proud of you??? The girl's room looks great, I could sure use your help with my kitchen!!