Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pioneer Days

I can't believe July has pretty much come and gone. Last weekend we went to Pioneer days that our old stake puts on every year. This year it was so nice not to be big and pregnant (I was pregnant for the last two summers). Although, I did have a very fussy baby. Kendal was not feeling well at all. She is teething, and she had horrible fevers for several days. She hung out with Bryce most of the time, who is still recovering from his knee surgery. Cade, Haylee and Evan had a blast with all of their friends. Cade got into the boxing ring with Jacob, went on the blow up slip n slide, and down a giant blow up water slide. My kids, along with Taite, Jacob and Kaycee all got their faces painted. We ended the night sitting with lots of friends from our old ward, and an watching an awesome firework show.








4 comments:

Laura Z said...

Kendal is already getting so BIG! Glad you came out to Pioneer Days.

KaySea said...

How Fun! Really wish I could have been there. The kids would have had a blast. We need to get together again. You need to quit work I feel like I never get to see you. The weekend is best for me. Miss seeing you and the family!!:(

Faith said...

Such cute pictures. Guess we should have gone with you! I love Evan with the watermelon. Hope Kendal's doing better today. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

QnA Drapers said...

Yep- I don't miss those HOT summer days and nights! But do miss the fun!