Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun with Lauren

Last weekend G-ma and G-pa Jenkins came out, my sister Amy and her daughter Lauren decided to come along too for Haylee's dance recital (I will post pictures, hopefully later on today). The kids had a great time together.

This picture was taken just before church. Thanks to Amy for getting the girls ready:)


Cade always loves having someone over that can swim as well as he can. He and Lauren were jumping off our "diving rock" together, diving for diving rings and just having a fun time together.


It was evening, and there was a breeze outside. I told the kids to act like they weren't freezing - haha! This is what I got..



2 comments:

KaySea said...

That looks like so much fun. Sometimes I am tempted to just pop up at your door and see if we can swim. It is getting really hot here. Fun things to do in the summer. Haylee looks so adorable.

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Jett was LOVE to go swimming with Cade! He is always complaining that no one will dive for things with him! I hope we can visit Vegas soon!