Thursday, June 12, 2008

After many,many requests...pics of the girls' room

Alright, the pictures don't really do the room justice, and the camera made the bedspreads look lavender. They are pink, I promise. So, after much anticipation (ok, maybe not) here is Haylee and Kendal's new room...



The plan for this wall is to get 2 white dressers, one to put under each name.
We have a ballet bar to go in front of these mirrors. It's in our garage, Bryce just hasn't had a chance to install it yet.

My friend Eloise made these adorable frames. She just put the vinyl lettering right onto the glass.


I have to give all of the credit to Carrie for making these pillows. She did such an awesome job, they are the cutest accents in the room.


10 comments:

Tanya said...

So super Cute! Since you seem so good at it. I have a huge play room, any ideas? =)

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I think you guys just made a lot more work in my future. It looks awesome, good color combos.

QnA Drapers said...

That room is so cute! Looks like you guys have been super busy and having too much fun. We sure miss you!

Amber and Co. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls' room! Everything is so cute! My two favorite things are the awesome pillows and the ballet bar that you're going to install-that is such an adorable idea! You and Bryce did an awesome job on the room! I bet Haylee and Kendal love it!

Faith said...

Love the room. It came out so cute! Wher did you get the pillows? I have too come see it this week. Have a great Father's Day!

Johnson Family said...

Way cute, Staci! I love the colors, the sayings, everything!!!
I don't get to decorate with those colors in my house, it may not go over too well with the boys.

KaySea said...

Love Love their room. I hope someday I can do the pink and brown. Mainly the painting. It really finishes off the room. We had fiun the other day, let me know when you are free to scrapbook. I say sometime next week.

Carrie said...

Everything turned out sooo cute, Staci. Great job. Tell Haylee she has to think of me every time she lays down!

Tracey said...

I love the girls room, it is way cute.

Yes I am here in Las Vegas (over near Eastern & I215) I would love to meet up for lunch sometime. (I have Sun & Mon off from work) Email me at ohsoswift@yahoo.com to set up the details. I would be so happy to see you again.

Jori said...

Cutest room EVER!!!! Kaitlin loves it. She keeps begging to play with Haylee. We will have to get together soon.:)