Tuesday, July 10, 2012

*UTAH*

The kids and I left for Utah 2 weeks after my surgery (see post below). We stopped at our usual stopping place - McDonalds in Cedar City. The kids were so excited to be there and on our way up to see our family.
They always want to take a crazy picture after I take the one with their smiles. Silly kids:)
Can you see Cade? He thought he was sooo funny hiding in there.
We decided to go up to Kennecot. I know, not terribly exciting, but we haven't been up there forever. The best part was the huge trucks the kids got to see.
Cade, Brock and Evan named these binoculars 'Joe' and they wanted to get a picture with him Lol.

While we were there we also went to see Brave. The kids loved it, but Evan was scared during some of the darker scenes with the bear fights.
We also went to Hogle Zoo. The kids were so happy to be able to go to a real zoo... Vegas pretty much has pigeons in our zoo. Seriously. The zoo here is pretty sad.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love "Joe!" so funny. I haven't been to the zoo here, thanks for the warning!