Monday, June 28, 2010

Trip to Utah: Part 1

We went to Utah last week for Cade's football camp at BYU - (check out Cade's blog for pics) While he was there, the other kids and cousins went swimming at grandma and grandpa Jenkins.



These cute girls have so much fun together.






We also went to see Toy Story 3. Way cute!
We were all having such a great time.. until Wednesday night. Around dinner time, Cade said he wasn't feeling well. We all figured he may have been dehydrated from his camp, and needed to rest. WRONG! Before I knew it, he was throwing up. Later that night, we got everyone in bed, and then I got it - BAD. For the next two days, I couldn't keep anything down. Then Haylee, and Evan were next. Bryce was the last to get it, but his wasn't quite as bad. It was horrible! Who goes on vacation, and has the whole family sick and throwing up?? Only the Wilcox's! We also got one of the cousins sick (which is what we did last month when we had strep and the cousins came to visit). I think my family may ban us from visiting them for awhile:)

3 comments:

Jori said...

I think being sick on the road is the worst thing ever! All you want is your own bed when you don't feel well. Good thing you had lots of fun to make up for it.:)

Carrie said...

Yuck! I hate when we're the sick family that passes it on to everyone else.

by the way, I am totally inspired by your running. Not enough to do it, but I think about it :) That's a start, right? I watch your mile numbers go up and am amazed. Way to go.

Bux Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.