Monday, December 28, 2009

A few highlights from Christmas

The kids making their cards to leave for Santa with the cookies they made.




We usually leave Gatorade instead of milk. This year we didn't have any, so the kids wanted to leave him some of dad's Mountain Dew. Instead of carrots, they left 'nilla wafers. At least we do leave him cookies lol.







The kids on Christmas morning in their new jammies. Kendal had fallen right before this and was in my arms screaming when I took this picture:(



The kids reading the letter Santa had written back to them.





Kendal on her cell phone with Minnie Mouse while she plays on the computer:)






Evan was so excited when he opened this - he just kept yelling "My very own golf course" over and over. So cute.




Cade with a couple of his new x-box and Wii games.












This is what my mantel in our living room looks like.



This is what the picture now looks like, close up. For Christmas, Bryce had this vinyl lettering made, and added to the picture. It's very subtle, and looks like it was there all along. I love it! Thanks babe!

2 comments:

Jori said...

LOVE the picture! The letters look great on it, what a wonderful gift. The kids look like they all had a great time! I love Kendal with her phone and backpack.

QnA Drapers said...

Well Im behind on my blogging- but love this pic! I told QUinn thats the one we're getting each other for our anniversary. You guys ar too cute! miss you-