Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not a typical walk around the neighborhood

We love to take walks around the neighborhood at night. We have a walking trail in our neighborhood that we usually stick to. Last night, we decided to change it up. We tied the wagon to the back of Bryce's quad. The kids all took turns riding in the wagon, and driving the John Deer tractor (or as they call it - 'their' quad) I jumped on the back of the quad with Bryce and we took off -at a whopping 5 mph lol. I think we earned ourselves the cool parent award last night:)

Sorry the pictures are so dark - but you get the idea.




Yes, Cade is WAY too big for this. His quad needs a new chain, so he is settling for this right now.

Kendal was not quite ready to give up the wagon ride yet. I had to drag her kicking and screaming into the house. Something tells me our wagon is going to be hooked up to the quad a few more times.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like a blast--I'm sure the kids are hooked!

Carrie said...

I'm surprised all the neighbor kids weren't out there asking for rides. I bet they were wishing!