Monday, May 18, 2009

Cade's assignment at school

It was called "My Special Mother" The blue words are where he filled in the blanks. Lol, gotta love kids!

My mother is the most wonderful mother in the whole world. She weighs 60 pounds and is 7 feet tall. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her favorite food is Everything! In the good old days when mom was little she used to play with her friends. I think my mom looks funny when she runs, and I know she is really mad when she spills. I wish my mom would swim with me everyday. I wouldn't trade my mother for 100 dollars. She is great!! Love, Cade

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Such a cute idea! Love it.

sarah donaldson said...

That is so Funny! I love that you like to eat everything but only wiegh 60 pounds!

Mike&JenFamily said...

So cute! You have to love how honest kids are.

Ingrid said...

I love this. What a fun memory for you to have.

Johnson Family said...

How cute. He'll love reading that when he gets older