Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What to do on a 90 degree day in April....

We spent about 3 1/2 hours outside while the kids swam, played on the swing set and in the sandbox. It was so hot here yesterday, and we were all loving it!

Haylee in her mermaid pose on the waterfall.

The water was cold, so Cade decided to just go for it!


The kids made up game after game while they were in the pool. They just had such a fun day together.



Evan kept throwing his ball into the pool for Cade to jump in and get. I was actually able to keep him out of the pool - which is good, because the water is way too cold for me!
Kendal just hung out with me in the shade for the afternoon. Haylee saw this picture and started laughing saying "Look at Kendal's fat head mom!" Ok, so this picture may make her look like she has a fat head (at least according to a 4 year old), but who could resist this smile??




8 comments:

Tanya said...

So fun to have a pool in your back yard! That is definately needed where you live.

Amber and Co. said...

Cute pictures! Your kids look so happy!

Mike&JenFamily said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how hot is was yesterday, what a perfect day for swimming. Can't wait to see your new house!!

Faith said...

Cute pool pics. My pool's
not even warm enough yet. Lucky! Ok I tagged you. The questions are on my blog! See ya tonight.

Jori said...

Haylee is so funny! I love the "fat head" comment. It looks like your kid's are LOVING the new back yard.

Missy said...

What a nice new yard to have! It was a crazy hot day. I think her "fat" head is very cute!! Where is your new house by the way?

kc'sbunch said...

I love the hot day pictures. Your backyard is dreamy. I can't wait to see the house when you are done putting the Wilcox touch to it.

KaySea said...

The house is so great. I still would love to live right next door to you guys. Still in the works. The kids look they are having a blast. Great times to come this summer.