Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're making progress....

Here are some of the before and after pictures of our house. This first one isn't quite the entire before. The kitchen was all blue with a green and blue boarder. By the time I took this picture, Bryce had already done 2 coats of primer.

Before:


After:
Before: yes, they really did paint those colors - and find a wallpaper boarder to match, and curtains!
Bye bye green and blue! This was the last to be painted, so I thought I would take one last picture...


After:



I couldn't get the before picture to upload. We painted, put in the new wood floors, and carpet down in the living room area.



That's it for now, we are working on the upstairs. I will post updates as we get more done.

7 comments:

Johnson Family said...

What a change!! It looks wonderful, can't wait to see the rest.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Nice work guys! I wouldn't have even thought to put stone on the island, but it looks great. The second set of pictures makes me think of Buzz Lightyear... too bad you painted over that one.

Carrie said...

It is looking SO GOOD you guys! And I can definitely appreciate all the hard work you've put into it - hardly looks like the same place.

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! That blue and green was seriously hideous! Some people have NO taste. You and Bryce are doing a great job redoing your house! I can't wait to see it all done!

Teri Le said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!

Lindsey said...

i cant believe you painted over those colors on the wall, its hard to match everything like that, that is talent:) looks great

Jori said...

You guys have done a GREAT job! That looks so nice. Can't wait to see it in real life next week.