Tuesday, January 25, 2011

St George Half Marathon

Just after I crossed the finish line.. my favorite people were there for me:)






Then we grabbed some lunch and went to the park to play. Brock and Evan played football.





The rest of the kids went exploring down by the river (or what was left of a river)







Then it was back to the condo for some swimming. This is exactly what you are supposed to do in January right?




I am so glad all of my family, along with Bryce's parents could come down for this quick getaway for the weekend. We had a blast, and thanks to our families for watching our kids so Bryce and I could go out. You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

So fun, thanks for the fun! We sure enjoyed the time we spent with you guys. It was much needed. Congrats on the Marathon and we hope to see a full next. Maybe just run this one again so we have an excuse to get together.

Carrie said...

I'm feeling like a bit of an underachiever now. To think that you're the same girl I used to walk around the block with (occasionaly. when we actually did it) and now look at you!!

Ingrid said...

What a great reason for a vacation. It looks like you had a great time, and could still get around pretty good after the half marathon. I need a good running partner. Wish you were closer. Was it really warm enough to swim in January?

Jer & Di said...

Amazing and terrific, though we are SAD we didn't know. Jer and I would have enjoyed a trip there, and would have loved seeing all of your family...it has been WAY too long!