Monday, August 30, 2010

Cade's b-day with the family

I love these two boys. Can you tell Evan is ready for football season?



Cade getting ready to blow out the candles on his banana cream cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory (none of my kids like regular cake..weird, I know)

Cade was on to us when he opened one of his gifts and discovered it was a Hannah Montana DVD. He knew that the covers can be deceiving, so he opened it to find Madden 2011 inside.



He also got an MP3 player that he has been wanting for a long time.
I can't believe he is 10! Where has the time gone. We love him- he is such a strong leader, and a great example to the younger kids. I love how athletic and active he is, plus he is just so much fun to be around! Happy birthday Cade!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Can't beat that smile on Cade's face--looks like he had a great birthday and way to go on the skydiving!