Monday, February 15, 2010

Just some random pictures from January

Our New Years Eve celebration
















I laughed at this picture and debated on posting it. I swear we did not dress Evan like this (shirt tucked into pants that are too short, with a belt over pants that dont even have belt loops).. he is a VERY independent 3 year old. However, I do not let him leave the house looking this way:)





Jessie, Eric and Heather all stopped by on their way up to BYU. It also happened to be Jessie's birthday, so Bryce made her a cake. Haylee said it was the best cake she has EVER had, lol.




Kendal helping Jess blow out the candles



She also had to help with the birthday lick:)




On the 28th, I turned the big 3-0! This was my surpise from Bryce and the kids (excuse the messy kitchen - but I guess when you blog you get the good and the bad- right??)




2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy belated!

Those hairbows are super cute. Great job!

QnA Drapers said...

what- youre 30?! Youre getting so old! hahaha. You guys look great!!