Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What we've been up to

I realized I hadn't updated my blog in a while, so I started looking through the pictures on my camera. It was no surprise to realize that 95% of the pictures were all football pics. So, here is what we have been up to...

Going to Cade's games...





Going to Utah to go to the BYU/Utah State game...







and Bryce's family coming here to go to the BYU/UNLV game.




What else have we been doing besides going to endless football games? We went to Utah for conference. The first few days were great, but Bryce and Evan got really sick just before we came home - plus it was FREEZING up there. It was fun to see the family and hang out for a few days though. Can't wait to see my family again this weekend - they are coming for the Utah/UNLV game. Football season is definitely a fun/busy time of year for us!

2 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

Looks like fun! I know Burke wishes he could be at those games too! Your hair looks great too Staci!

Johnson Family said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for including Josh, he loves being with you guys and Cade!