Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 6th birthday to my Haylee Bug!

My little bug is 6! Her birthday was the 10th, but we actually had her birthday party at Chuck-e-cheese with her friends a couple of weeks ago (I can't believe I forgot to take my camera..grr)Having her birthday party early, she has insisted she has been 6 since then. We also celebrated her birthday, along with Kendal's, at Grandma Wilcoxs' house since we were in Utah. She had a great time, and got lots of fun presents from both sets of grandparents and cousins.





She is so much fun to be around -except for her girlie drama moments:) She loves to help with Evan and Kendal, and is doing great in Kindergarten. We love you Haylee bug!

4 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

Haylee looks so cute with her bangs and shorter hair! Happy Birthday Haylee!

Jori said...

I love her bangs too! I have been thinking about cutting Kaitlin's. Happy Birthday Haylee!

Ingrid said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! I can't believe you are six already. Love the hair... so grown up.

Johnson Family said...

It was fun to celebrate the birthdays with you guys!