Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's that time of year again

Football season already?? Well, not really. However, neither Bryce or Cade could wait until the fall, so they searched and found the NYFL league that plays in the spring. So, off we are again to live at the football fields. If you need to get ahold of us, just call our cell phones - as we will either be at the 3 night a week practice, Saturday games, or just in the back yard or park tossing the ball..... Football season has once again taken over our family - and we are loving it.





2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, those little uniforms are so cute. I had no idea football players at that age could get jerseys with their name on it! He's destined for greatness!
About the Easter egg Hunt - if I'm still pregnant by Friday I think I'll die. I hope I am most definitely NOT there! - although we'd love to see you guys of course:)

Lacy said...

Hey Staci, my little boy Kade has been dying to play football but I didn't know there were teams for little boys. Where do yours play?