Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Check out what I wake up to each morning...

No, it's not my cute husband. He leaves by 5, and I can't drag myself to wake up that early. So instead, this is what I wake up to. I seriously love my yard. I can't decide if we spend more time outside or in. I would be willing to bet it's outside.
Now, for those who are not in Vegas, you're probably thinking what's the big deal! Well, it's not too common to have all of these blooms in the desert. We'll see how much longer they last. Not too much can survive the 110+ temps all summer.










































4 comments:

Laura Z said...

I am so jealous - and inspired. I really need to do something with my garden area :-)

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Beautiful! I miss Vegas! Hope you guys are doing well!

Johnson Family said...

I wish I woke up to something that beautiful, especially in the long, cold winters of Utah!

Carrie said...

If I had HALF that much green or color or water in my backyard, I'd be happy. Looks beautiful! I bet it smells good too.