Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 5th birthday Haylee!

Ok, so technically her birthday isn't for 2 more days, but we had her party on Monday with our FHE group -since it was at my house this month, this just made it easy!

I love these girls! They are so adorable together!
After our lesson, the activity and treats were birthday presents and cake! What more could a kid want from FHE??
Haylee's cake was a cute butterfly cake that the kids helped decorate.
Haylee said she got what she always wanted... a bag she could color on with markers, and a new Webkinz. She named her new Webkinz puppy Soffie, because it's so soft and cuddly. I was going to add more pictures, but Blogger isn't cooperating right now. For the last two nights, she has slept with her bag and Soffie, and hasn't really put either of them down! Thanks Alicia and Faith:)

6 comments:

Jori said...

Happy Birthday Haylee!

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like a fun FHE--my kids wish our FHEvenings were more like this. Hope you have a great birthday Haylee!

Amber and Co. said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! That looks like a great birthday party and I like the idea of having the kids help decorate the cake.

Ingrid said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! I miss seeing her every week. Looks like a great birthday, and the gifts seem perfect for Haylee. I want to see the bag when she is done with it.

Faith said...

Oh, so cute. My tracker didn't tell me you had a new posting. Some day in ttyour spare time include our new blog in your links, or private setting. The pictures of our girls are adoreable. I still can't believe Haylee's five!

Missy said...

Oh, what a cute girl! I still laugh because Riley named her doll several years ago after Haylee. The doll is still around and looks pretty beat up. I doubt Riley even remembers the "real" Haylee! Looks like a fun party, and now I have some gift ideas for Riley.