Thursday, May 15, 2008

My prediction...

After reading Ambers blog, and her prediction of David Archuleta, I had to post mine since I am a huge American Idol fan. I think both David's are good, but I really like the rocker style more. I also think he appeals to more people with his style, but David Archuleta sure does have a lot of Mormons voting for him:) I agree that David Cook is no Chris Daughtry (with his music or his looks - Chris is a total hottie, maybe it's the bald head:), but I do think he will take it this year. One week to go until we find out. I hate when American Idol ends, it's one of the only shows I really get hooked on.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't know Staci...I'm kind of leaning towards Archuleta, but I like them both too. It's gonna be close.

Faith said...

I like them both too. I'm with you though. I love Daughtry. David's not nearly as good as him.. I like David A alot, but I'm not sure where they'd put him radio wise. We'll find out soon!

Amber and Co. said...

It's the battle of the David's! We'll see on Wednesday!

Lindsey said...

they both were awesome last night, but could you really sit through an archuleta concert???? not me