Friday, November 2, 2007

I went to the doctor today.....

I thought I was going in for pain that I thought could be related to my tubal. Well, he took one look at my bruised incision, and said "Oh crap". After lots of pushing on the incision area, and an ultrasound, he said I have an incisional hematoma. He said there is about 30 ml of blood pooled under my incision. He then stuck a needle in, just above my incision, and drained about half of the blood out. Needless to say, I feel pretty crappy all over again. I am back to laying on the couch for most of the day, and trying not to do very much until I see him again on Tuesday morning to see what is going on. Hopefully he will have better news for me by then. Anwyay, my mom is staying here for a little longer than planned until we hear what the doctor has to say Tuesday. We could really use your prayers right now, so if you could, please say a prayer for our family. I have cute pictures from Halloween, and I will hopefully get them on here soon.

1 comment:

Amber and Co. said...

Woah Staci! I'm so sorry to hear about that! Take it easy and get better! I'll be thinking about you and keep you in my prayers!