Friday, October 26, 2007

Kendal Elizabeth is here!!


Kendal was born Tuesday, October 23rd at 10:23 p.m. I had an amnio earlier that night, and it put me into labor. We are so happy that we decided not to find out what we were having. The kids are very excited for their new baby sister. I put together a short slide show with pictures. Here is the link. http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=88806222
Here are some of her stats:
10/23/07
10:23p.m.
7lbs 2 oz. (our smallest baby)
18 inches long (our shortest baby)
She (so far) is very good. She has her days and nights mixed up, so hopefully we can fix that soon:)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

So sweet. She is precious. Congratulations!

Mike&JenFamily said...

Hey guys congrats!! She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her in person. I will call you soon.

Jer & Di said...

Staci Sue and family, she is really beautiful! I am glad to hear all is going well, but wish I could get up there to see you all! Congratulations!

Teri Le said...

Oh, she's just adorable! Congrats!