Tuesday, October 2, 2012

*First Day of School 2012*

Evan has finally started Kindergarten.
 Can you tell he is excited to go??

Cade- first day of 6th grade, and first day in middle school- at Cadwallader.

 My 3 big kids ready to go!

My beautiful Haylee ready to start 3rd grade! I can't believe she is getting so big.


Evan and Mrs. Ghering. We LOVE her:)

Haylee and Mrs. Davidson. She is so sweet:)

Best friends- Haylee and Amaya

The other set of best friends- Cade and Allen

Our annual Back to School dinner- complete with balloons and their own white boards to color on. So glad I had Kendal home with me to help me shop and decorate. What am I going to do next year with all of the kids in school?







We are looking forward to another great year! We love Bilbray, hopefully middle school wont be too bad either:)

No comments: