Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First day of school 2011

My big kids ready to head off to another year of school. If we weren't in such a great school, I would be even more emotional than I already was. Thank goodness for great teachers!

Haylee - 2nd grade



Cade - 5th grade













Haylee and her friends all in the same class again this year.





Since we love Bilbray so much, we had to have some school spirit at our house:)




















The house seems so quiet during the day now. Evan will start pre-school next week, and then it will be really quiet with just Kendal. I'm not quite sure I am ready for this yet, but ready or not, I guess it has to happen:( I can't believe how fast time goes by. Next year, Cade will be starting middle school - and I thought I was emotional this year! Next year is going to be tough - but exciting for the kids!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute! Haylee's stylish 1st day outfit makes me kind of wish we didn't have boring old standard student attire.

Ingrid said...

You are such a cute mom with all that school spirit! How could the kids not be excited to go back with all that spirit around. Time flies. I can't believe Haylee is in 2nd grade and this is Cade's last year in elementary. Hope everyone had a great first week.

Jori said...

Your kids have grown SO much! I am glad they had a nice first day. My niece and nephew LOVE Bilbray!