Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween night - Trick-or-Treating

These two are adorable as Minnie Mouse. I had a friend make the tutu's and shirts, and got the red glittery shoes from Target. So cute!




Evan's costume was from the D.I. for $3. My sister and I found it, but it didn't have a cape. We stopped by Walmart on the way home, bought .99 worth of red fabric, and made the cape. Yay for cheap, cute costumes. I seriously LOVE the D.I.


As for Cade's costume.. yes he was a football player - again. Although, this year he was a BYU player. We found all of the decals on ebay, and his helmet turned out great.













We have an awesome neighborhood. Once again this year it was packed, and the kids got WAY too much candy! They did pay their taxes and gave some to mom and dad. I also bought some of the candy from Cade and Haylee, and they all still have a ton -ugh!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

LOVE those tutus! Your girls will have so much fun with those, I bet.

Johnson Family said...

Love the costumes (and the DI,too)!

Jenkins Family said...

I love bargains! The kids look awesome in their costumes. Way to go!