Friday, February 22, 2008

New pictures of the kids

I went and got the kids pictures taken earlier this week. Cade ended up feeling really sick (and he has now been home all week with the flu). Evan did not sit still for more than 5 seconds at a time (he also fell off of a chair right before we left our house), so considering, these actually turned out pretty well. By the time I tried to get the boys together, I couldn't even get Evan to sit still for the 5 seconds. Oh well, there is always next time...




















9 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

Way cute pictures. Haylee is so beautiful. By the way your blog is looking great. Did I hear you guys got the house?

KaySea said...

Cute Pictures!! Did you take them??

QnA Drapers said...

They look adorable- what a cute fam!!!

Jenkins Family said...

I love your blog! I love that I can see pictures of you and your kids so easily. I am so impressed you took 4 children to even get there pics taken. Good work, they turned out great. We love you and miss you and can't wait to see you all again.

Jenkins Family said...

Wow, way to go with taking all the kids pictures. I always chicken out because it becomes to crazy. The kids all are cute and the pictures turned out great. I love that this is one of the only ways we stay connected. I am also sorry about that. We love you and hope to see you whenever we can.

Amber and Co. said...

Wow, I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Cade is getting so old! Kendal is so pretty, what a doll! Cute pictures!

Everytime I try to get my kids pictures taken there is so much drama! It is so hard to get good pictures of them!

Laura Z said...

So very cute! Hope Cade is feeling better - pictures with sick kids is no fun!

Jori said...

CUTE pictures!!! Your kiddo's are all so cute.

Missy said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me! The kids are so cute! How is having 4? I'm sure you were shocked to hear I'm pregnant considering I was so sure I was done at 3! We will have to try to get together at the park or something before it gets too hot!