Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our trip to Puerto Rico







Bryce and I went to Puerto Rico last week (No kids!) We have some great friends that live there, and it was fun to see them. We had a blast spending one of the days with them. We have the best parents in the world for agreeing to watch all of our kids, and the best sisters for also helping out. You guys are awesome!






Old San Juan




One of our favorite beaches there


We found these great hammocks on the beach, and we hung out in them for hours! This is definitely something you cannot do with 4 kids around.




Our view from the hammocks.




The Yunque Rainforest






Bryce, Jake, and I. The water was freezing at first, but we managed to stay in for longer than I thought.


7 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun!! I'm so happy that you were able to take a trip without your kiddos. What great parents and sisters!

Staci, you look great! I love you hair color. I know I've told you that before, but I really really do!

Puerto Rico looks so beautiful. I love laying on the beach and relaxing too. It's one of my favorite things to do. (Well, used to be, that is!) :)

Jori said...

This looks like such a great trip! I am going to link you on my blog. My address is cactusjepps.blogspot.com. I'm excited to try out the recipe blog too. Thanks!

Mike&JenFamily said...

It looks like you guys had a blast on your trip. It looks beautiful there. I love the picture where you are swimming in the Waterfall, looks like fun!! Oh yeah, how does Haylee like Ballet?

KaySea said...

Okay, I need a Vacation too. It looks like you two had so much fun. I also wish I had parents like you do. I wish mine would watch the kids for a while like that. Maybe one day we can convince them that grandkids are cool.

Tanya said...

I'm jealous. That is all I can say. The hammocks look amazing! =)

KaySea said...

You changed your template!! It looks great. My email is kaymibry@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) take a look this emo boy one on this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com